Although Aloe Vera is a member of the Lily family; it is very cactus-like in its characteristics.
Two produce are made from Aloe Vera plant:
Aloe Vera Juice presents in the cells beneath the surface of the leaves.
Aloe Vera Gel from the fleshy interior of the plant.
Aloe Vera as many properties, those which concern the digestive process are:
I recommend taking 1 Tbsp of Aloe Vera gel in your lemon drink each morning.
- Regulating gastrointestinal pH
- Improving gastrointestinal motility
- Increasing stool specific gravity
- Reducing populations of certain fecal microorganisms
- Helping to detoxify the bowel.
Realized by Laurence LIVERNAIS-SAETTEL, dietetian
© Copyright L. Livernais-Saettel 2000
Site hosted by MaVille-Online.