Take two baths the day you do the juice fasting.
- Reduce your stress load by listening to stress reducing music especially before each meal, eat in a calm and pleasant environment, meditate, be positive about yourself.
- Exercise daily, even a 15 minutes walk outside is beneficial. Exercise is also an excellent way to help the body rid itself of toxins.
When you sweat, toxins are excreted directly through your skin via your sweat glands.
- Skin brushing. The skin is our largest organ and must be kept healthy.
During the cleansing week, your body releases toxins through the skin (spot, sweat, etc...). You want to brush vigorously your skin (with a brush especially designed for the skin) before showering.
- Do not use heavy cream for you skin, prefer light oil such as almond in order to not obstruct your pores. Avoid any anti-perspirant for the same reason. Choose a natural deodorant.
- Detox bath: A bath assists the skin's elimination by opening the pores and causing sweating to take place. If you can take a bath several times during this week it would be great.
Hot water is best but be careful is you have circulatory problems.
Do not stay to long in the bath and be careful when you go out. You may feel dizzy. Always drink a glass of water before bathing to compensate water you will eliminate by sweating.
Clay can help detoxifying. It would be nice to do a clay bath before going to bed this day. Just add a handful of clay in your hot water. Do not stay more than 10 minutes in this bath and do not do it too often.
Reference "L'argile qui guérit" by Raymond Dextreit
Realized by Laurence LIVERNAIS-SAETTEL, dietetian
© Copyright L. Livernais-Saettel 2000
Site hosted by MaVille-Online.